- 3 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Bacardi white rum
- 1 1/2 ounces club soda, chilled
- Place 2 of the mint sprigs, the lime juice, and the simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and press gently against the mint with the back of a spoon to release the oils.
- Add the rum and a handful of ice and shake vigorously until the mixture is well chilled, about 20 seconds. Fill a 10-ounce glass with ice and strain the drink into the glass. Top with club soda and garnish with the remaining mint sprig.