It’s not hard to create a Tasteful Mobil cart in your apartment or house. Now is the time to recharge to full energy and check off all the boxes that you’ve wanted to do for some time now. It’s the time of year to really get motivated to start new exhilarating projects and actually finish them.
After much entertaining and being entertained in 2012, I’ve noticed that nothing makes more of a statement at an intimate gathering than the hosts ‘bar’. This is because it’s not just a place to make a cocktail or pour a glass of wine, but yet it’s a time when you are interacting with other guests and can ‘make a drink’ and even a friend at the bar. How many times have you said, “Want to make another drink”? I’m sure plenty. Your bar is your chance to show your guests your personal style and since it is the center focus of your party, wouldn’t you want it to be a masterpiece?
As we have entered into 2013 it is time. Time to clean up your ‘bar’, get rid of the clutter and start with a clean slate filled with fabulous wines going into 2013. So wipe off the lingering champagne drops from your previous party, get ride of those half full bottles and start fresh with a stylish yet tidy bar (get rid of clutter!).
Here is some great interior décor, few ideas on prepping your bar for another amazing year!
Essentials for creating a ‘Tasteful’ bar!
- Always have Pellegrino glass bottles
- 2 bottles of nice champs (Veuve Cliquot, Louis Roederer, Ruinart, Moet etc.)
- Add fake or real limes in a nice dish
- A pop of color can add a nice touch to your bar. Try adding a colorful flower in a vase
- Incorporate some sort of interesting glassware
- Throw a few fab crystal wine stoppers on for decoration or slices of geode coasters in a fun color to go with flowers
- Come up with a theme and make sure everything complements each other. We love working with metallics, such as gold with a bright pop of color of fuchsia or cobalt blue
- Keep out Clutter!!
Volia! What do you think?