This beautiful crimson cocktail not only brings out the color of the season, but a few of the favorite flavors. It is a delectable mix of Grand Marnier orange liqueur, cranberry and rosemary and makes a stunning drink pairing for almost any holiday meal.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 oz. fresh pressed cranberry juice (can substitute with bottled cranberry juice)
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- Fresh rosemary needles
- In a tall mixing glass, muddle 10-12 rosemary needles lightly with simple syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients then add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain over fresh ice into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig